Serving as midwives, Debbie Pulley, CPM has been in practice for over 30 years and Kay Johnson,CNM for more than 25 years. These skilled and respected ladies believe in a womans ability to birth and strive to empower mothers and their families to create a safe, comfortable and intimate birth experience. They are two of the very best midwives in Metro Atlanta and bring incredible and diverse experience, both home and hospital based, to their new practice together. To meet with the team and to learn if home birth is right for you, contact Debbie and Kay at www.gamidwife.com
- HypnoBirthing & Breastfeeding Classes
- Doula Care
- In-Home Lactation Consultation
"Kelly was a wonderful help when nursing my second daughter got off to a rough start. Kelly’s approach was gentle and supportive, helping me to draw on my own strengths as a mom and giving me some practical tips and suggestions to get back on track. My daughter is almost five months now, and nursing is going perfectly. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone looking for support or assistance with nursing."
— SH, Scottdale
- How to Donate Cord Blood
- Watch for Kelly Hightower RN, CLC on Double Divas!!
- Sharing Breast Milk: What’s Right For You?
- Kelly’s Favorite Momma and Baby Products
- Penny Simkin has praise for YourDoulaBiz!
- Creating a Hospital Crib Card
- Juno Maya is Open to Pamper You!
- HypnoBirthing or Hypnobabies? What instructor is right for me?
- How About a Gift Certificate for a Class from your family for the Holiday Season??
- Magic Butt Paste
- HypnoBirthing on Good Morning America!
- Atlanta Mom filming at Decatur Yoga and Pilates
- New! Post Natal/Mommy & Me Class with Sandi Angotti
- Best Beach & Sport Suncreens
- Debbie Pulley,CPM and Kay Johnson,CNM have teamed up!
- Delay Cutting of the Umbilical Cord – Our Babies Deserve It
- Community Meeting about the future of the Atlanta Birth Center
- Event at The Solarium in Oakhurst was a success!
- Check Me Out on WebMD